- Organization of intra-institutional and inter-institutional workshops and seminars on quality- related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of various programs / activities leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the University for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of the best practices;
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing institutional quality;
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audits along with their follow-up activities; and
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
The primary objective of the IQAC is
- To develop a mechanism to promote conscious, consistent and catalytic action plans to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote institutional quality enhancement and sustenance through the internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of the best practices.
Some of the functions of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks;
- Setting parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all the stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all the stakeholders;